Join Our Team
You know you want to practice in downtown San Francisco! What a great place to work and bring your chiropractic education and skills to bear.
Financial District Chiropractic doctors are responsible for the care, direction and progression of chiropractic patients and treatments. Their main responsible is to provide outstanding patient care to our diverse patient population. All other responsibilities are provided by the clinic including: office management, patient scheduling, payment collection, insurance billing, etc.
Please Provide Copy of
California Chiropractic License
Chiropractic College Transcripts
Email Documents to email@example.com
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding chiropractic adjustments and excel at soft tissue diagnosis and therapy using Graston Technique and Active Release Techniques.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromusculoskeletal systems including the spine using differential diagnosis.
- Diagnose musculoskeletal dysfunction by reviewing patients' health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting X-Rays, MRI and other diagnostic tests.
- Maintain accurate case histories and charting.
- Advise patients about Chiropractic procedures and recommended courses of treatment.
- Counsel patients about work ergonomics, posture, nutrition, sleeping habits, stress management and other matters when necessary.
- Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of chiropractic care in California.
- Knowledge and experience in treating athletic injuries and neck and back complaints.
- Knowledge of regulations and procedures as listed in the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Rules and Regulations manual.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of equipment and instruments to administer chiropractic patient care.
- Knowledge of common contraindications and precautions in the delivery of chiropractic patient care.
- Skill in appropriate documentation and maintaining patient records.
- Skill in time management, planning and workload control.
- Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective communication and working relationships staff and patients.
- Good telephone manners and etiquette.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent people skills.
Doctorate of Chiropractic degree, preferably from Palmer College of Chiropractic West or from an accredited program and/or institution approved by the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Mastery of physical medicine and physiotherapy component required for licensing and beyond. Advanced training in Active Release Techniques and Graston instrument assisted soft tissue manipulation is a must.
New graduate to five years of clinical experience in a sports/rehabilitation chiropractic clinic. Emphasis in orthopedics and sports injury is preferred.
Thank you for your interest and are excited to meet you!